What you will need
For the Meatballs
- 1 lb lean ground beef from Reyer Farms
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1/2 c crushed saltine crackers
- 1/2 c grated onion
- 2+ cloves of grated garlic
- 1/4 c fresh minced parsley
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 egg
For the Sauce
- 1/4 c soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 c honey
- 1/4 c course mustard or Dijon mustard 5.
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes Combine all ingredients over low heat until all melted and combined!
Combine all ingredients for the meatballs and knead with clean hands until blended well. Form into meatball size balls (or larger if you prefer) by hand. This recipe will make as many as 65 meatballs!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake meatballs for 10-12 minutes. Cover with sauce--enjoy!
Heat skillet with oil on medium heat. Add meatballs and sear then turn, repeat until all sides are brown. Remove from skillet and cover with sauce--enjoy!
Serve over steamed cabbage and cornbread for a bit of Southern style or over stir fry and rice for an Asian dish